This service allows you to restore your database content and record, as they were saved on a previous date.
1. Log into myTophost Panel
2. Click on the Service Management button that corresponds to the web hosting plan το be restored.
3. Find myTophost Backup box and click on the BackUp button.
4. Select in this order: Restore tab >> Database Backup tab >> find the Name of the base you wish to restore and click on the arrow (see image below) to see the available backups of the base.
5. A list containing the base’s daily Backups will appear. Find the date with the Backup you wish to recover and click on Restore. Confirm that you have chosen the right date, since, once the recovery is completed, the current records of your base will be deleted.
6. Select OK in the window that will open.
7. The recovery process is in progress.
8. A confirmation message will appear once the recovery is completed.