With myTophost BackUp, you can download database backups locally on your computer, following the steps below.
1. Log into myTophost Panel.
2. Click on the Manage button, which corresponds to the web hosting plan that contains the database.
3. Find the myTophost Backup box and click the BackUp button.
4. Follow the path Backup >> Backup Databases and find the Name of the database for that you wish to download a backup of and click on the arrow (see image below) to see the available backups of the base.
5. A list with daily backups will appear. Find the date of the backup you wish to download and click on Prepare to download.
6. The backup is under preparation.
7. Completed will show in the list of ready Backups. Click on the Download icon to save the file on your computer.