This specific service allows you to download the Backup files of a page, locally on your computer.
1. Log into myTophost Panel
2. Click on the Service Management button that corresponds to the web hosting plan to be restored.
3. Find myTophost Backup box and click on the BackUp button.
4. Select in this order: Backup tab >> Backup Files tab. A list containing the base’s daily Backups will appear. Find the date with the Backup you wish to download the files from and click on the corresponding yellow folder with the name Browse.
5. Double-click on Home.
6. Select the Root folder that you want to download locally which corresponds to your website (e.g. httpdocs) and click on the option Download Selected.
7. Select Download in the window that will open.
8. The file will start downloading locally on your computer.