If you can’t remember your password and if you still have access to the email address connected to your Top.Host account, you can restore your myTophost Panel password with a few clicks.
1. Go to this address: https://top.host/shop/passwordremind.php and enter the management email, that you used to register as a Top.Host member.
2. Click on Send link and you will receive an email with the subject Restore myTophost Panel Password.
3. Click on the link in the email to change your password. You will get to a page where you must enter your new password and click on Save.
The password must consist of Latin characters, numbers or symbols !@#$%^&*?_~ and contain 6 to 24 characters.
You didn’t receive an email for your password change?
- Check your Spams, it might be there.
- Make sure that you have entered the email address that is linked to your account.
- Try to ask for an email again, maybe you simply made a typo.