In order to create a CSR (Certificate Signing Requests) on cPanel 11, take the following steps:
1. Click on the SSL/TLS Manager.
2 . Then, select Certificate Signing Request (CSR) and click on Generate, View, or Delete SSL certificate requests.
3. With the CSR key, fill in the Generate a New Certificate Signing Request.
4. Click on Generate, to create a new CSR.
5. The CSR will appear on cPanel, as shown in the red box, where you can see a display example of your CSR. (This is only an example and it cannot be used to generate an SSL certificate.)
6. Save a copy of your CSR. You will need your CSR for the online order process. You will be asked to copy it and then paste it into a specific CSR box.