SpamExperts is provided free of charge with all Top.Host shared hosting and reseller hosting plans and allows you to protect your incoming mail from spam, phishing, and viruses. You can activate the service very easily through myTophost Panel by following the steps as described below.
1. Log into myTophost Panel.
2. Click on the Manage button next to the domain you wish to activate the service for.
3. Find the box named SpamExperts and click on the admin button.
4. Depending on the hosting plan, there is a possibility that the activation differs. For each domain on which you want to activate the service, click on the corresponding button.
5. In order to complete the process, the MX () records of your domain DNS service should be replaced with the following:
domain. MX(0) mx1.fastmail.gr.
domain. MX(5) mx2.fastmail.gr.
You can find more information about this process here.
To manage the service, click on Connect SpamExperts to go to the respective control panel. You can see more information on how to manage the service here.
In case your plan can host an unlimited amount of domain domains (Galaxy, Reseller Hosting) and you wish to activate the service for more domain names than those supported for activation through myTophost Panel, you can obtain one of Top.Host’s SpamExperts Packs .
WARNING: First,you have to activate your Spam Expert service through Mytophost panel and then add/edit the MX records in Plesk in that order.