In order to create a CSR in Plesk, take the following steps:
1. Log into myTophost Panel and click on Plesk Login in order to connect to the Plesk of the plan that you are interested in.
2. In the Websites & Domains tab, click on the SSL Certificates icon.
3. Click on Add SSL Certificate.
4. Next, you need to configure the certificate settings in Latin characters, because if you enter the information with Greek characters, the issuing authority might cancel the activation request.
Νο1 Certificate name: This will allow you to recognize the specific certificate.
Νο2 Country: Fill in your country.
Νο3 State or Province: Fill in the State, Province, City or Area of your seat. The information that you will enter must not exceed 64 characters.
Νο4 Location: Fill in your location. The information that you will enter must not exceed 64 characters.
Νο5 Organization name (company): Fill in the name of the organization the certificate is issued for.
Νο6 Domain name: Fill in the domain name, that you wish to activate the SSL certificate for. E.g. your-domain.com.
NOTE: Bear in mind that you must always type www before your domain name.
Νο7 Εmail: Enter your email.
Νο 8 Make sure that the information you have entered is correct, as it will be used to create your private key. Click on Request, in order to create your private key along with the certificate’s issue request.
5. The certificate has now been issued and you can see it on the next page.
6. Click on the certificate name and on the new page, find the section about the CSR and copy the entire text from this line \—–BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST\—- up to this line \—–END CERTIFICATE REQUEST\—–
The CSR will have the following structure.