In order to connect the hosting plan that you purchased from Top.Host to your domain name, you will have to enter your domain to your web hosting plan and connect your hosting nameservers to your domain name. To do that, follow the steps below:
1. Log into myTophost Panel.
2. In My services you can see that the hosting plan has automatically been connected to a temporary address. Click on the button Manage to proceed to the settings.
3. Click on Administer Domain in the Domain Name box.
4. Insert the domain name that you wish to connect to your hosting plan and click on Update. With this procedure, the domain name is automatically added in Plesk.
5. In order to complete the procedure and for the domain name to load your site from the hosting plan, you need to add the nameservers of the plan in your registrar. There are 2 options:
Νο 1. If you have registered your domain name with Top.Host, the hosting plan will be automatically connected to the domain name, once you click on Update as shown ιn the previous step.
Νο 2. If you have registered your domain name with another registrar, you must insert the nameservers that we provided you to the panel of your registrar.
It might take up to 48 hours for the ISPs to be updated with the new nameservers.